Tuesday, October 30, 2012

ST. Louis!

I can tell you that the first year of PA school you might not feel like you have a spouse.  I knew I had one though because there were always socks left on the floor, but don't worry I didn't mind picking them up:)  Anyway our time with Brett is always quality not necessarily quantity but we'll take what we can get.  We did get to go on a couple great trips and ST. Louis was one of them.  We took Iylie to the zoo and a kids museum.  We also got to ride to the top of the arch which was just crazy when you see how skinny it actually is!  I kept asking Brett, now who built this?  Was he sure he knew what he was doing?  I was a little nervous but it was great!
Priceless!!

She loves goats!  They kind of look like they can be related:)



Look at her little face engraved in the wall:)  ha ha


Ya we were in that top skinny part!!



No comments: