Tuesday, March 4, 2008

"WHAT'S NEW?"



As you can tell in this picture I'm pretty bummed that my dancing days are over. It's been quite an adjustment not to have it running my life anymore. With Brett playing football, I get a little jelous sometimes and I really start to miss it! My friend Summer is the coach of the dancers so I still get to do some fun stuff.

Brett cut his hair finally!!! He has been growing it out since our wedding day just for fun. He also got his cast off of his arm; he's had it on since August. He's been real busy with work, school, and spring training. I thought with all his hard work this past year he deserved a gun for Christmas! He has wanted it for so long. It's a Beneli 12 gage (I know, I'm a nice wife)!

1 comment:

Dirks said...

Kim, don't you know he'll shoot his eye out? I too, am glad he cut his hair. Brett, I just met you for the first time and like your hair how it is. Kim, you are a nice wife- even without me knowing what kind of gun you got him!