Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!! 2012






They'll be parties with costumes

It's the most WONDERFUL time of the year...




And trees with some frosting




And playing out in the snow!



They'll be nutcracker's dancing

And ice skaters prancing
And down town Des Moines all aglow
but we've missed our families and this isn't like any Christmas we use to know!





It's the most wonderful time of the year!  They'll be much mistletoeing and some "thundersnowing"

And Iylie's preschool putting on a show
They read some stories and it kind of felt like Christmas' long long ago!




It's the hap-happiest season of all...
They'll be Kim's first Christmas dinner
The Polar Express was a winner and even though we weren't home






 






They'll be presents to unwrap 
And sitting on the mall Santa's lap


This year we have really felt the love the "Savior" has shown!!


All I can say is that I’m so grateful for my loving Savior who suffered for my sins and if I follow him and become like him I can be with my family for eternity!  That is the greatest of all the gifts I could ever receive and as I felt a little hole in my heart this Christmas without being near ALL the ones I love, this thought sure filled it up and I truly felt blessed! We had our first Christmas in Iowa and well, it was really quite great and it is the most wonderful time of the year!!







No comments: