Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A little dose of Utah:)

I have loved our experience here in Iowa!  I love that we have our own little family and I feel like Brett and I's relationship has gotten stronger.  More so this year than last because I didn't see much of him last year so sometimes it was a little tough but we managed!  With that said I think it's been great for our family but living closer to Utah is ideal for me.  I'm a home body and I love family parties and Sunday get togethers.  I love long talks with my Grandparents and snuggles with my nieces and nephews!  I don't need to live right down the street but closer would be nice.  So it was great to visit for a whole month while Brett did his rotation at Mckay Dee Hospital.  I was feeling better and we got to do a lot of fun things.  We went to our cabin and Lagoon and even got to be there for some fun birthdays!  I love both our families so much and are so grateful for them and their support!
Cute Cousins Daxton and Breckin!  Iylie loves them!

My sisters! Erin & Brandi (my brother's wife)

Iylie LOVED Bulgy the whale!

Her face says it all!

Iylie loves her cousin Kate!


Iylie walking Kate home from preschool!  So cute!

This is my sister Jorie (really Brett's sister) we are about two months apart with our pregnancy and both having boys!
I couldn't be happier :)

Cousin Kyler

Uncle Shawny!  He's such a great dad and we're so excited for his new addition!

"Arrr Matey"


No comments: