Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Love is in the air!

In February Iylie learned the "LOVE you sign" and does it all all the time when she says bye to people.  I mostly love when I say goodnight to her and she just holds her little hands up:)  My sweet friend Tonnie also came to visit us and oh how we LOVE her and are so grateful for her friendship!  We've known each other since 5th grade and she is so dear to my heart!  Oh how we LOVE visitors, too bad there's nothing here to bribe people to come:( Well besides great company!:)





We had such a fun ST. Patrick's Day!  Our friends Drew and Tasha got married and their wedding was beautiful with great food, great people, and fun dancing! I was able to capture a couple pictures and as you can tell my daughter is a splitting image of her daddy:)




No comments: